So I purchased this tens unit per doctor's recommendation-I have a condition in my back spinal stenosis.This unit works very well for me I am so happy to use this instead of the medication which makes me sleepy.

Don't misunderstand me I still have to take my medication but not to the point where I am sleepy and not able to function especially at work.The only downfall I find with this unit is the number of pads you get-for someone that uses the pads consistently you need more pads than the original 4 that came with the unit.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Magic Massage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Magic Massage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magic Massage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Magic Massage?

Comments